How do you complete the Request for Mediation form?

Request for Mediation form is completed:

  • Together: After discussing the issues, the parents (or guardian or adult student) and the school representatives may decide they need a neutral person to help them to resolve the issues. This is called a joint request.


  • Individually: A parent, adult student, or school representative may request mediation.